For many years, we’ve worked with companies and their HR teams who had done their best to put the right systems in place to support their people and business leaders, only to be disappointed with the results.
Every case is different, but we have seen common threads where knowing a few fundamental principles could have prevented the pain. In any technology project, an ounce of prior knowledge is worth a ton of remedial work, but you don’t know what you don’t know, and learning only from your own mistakes is the hard way.
In a series of eight webinars, we will present the principles for success and how to implement them. These in-depth discussions of practical solutions will help you avoid some of the pains that plague HCM projects. We will explore each of these topics in detail.
- Building the business case
- Creating a long-term roadmap for success
- Preparation and planning
- Vendor selection
- Change management
- Implementation and project management
- Planning for go-live
- Optimizing your solution – after go-live
Here’s just a sample of the solutions we will discuss:
- The business case isn’t about getting the funding to solve HR’s problems. It is putting the right support systems in place so business leaders can solve their problems.
- Selecting the right vendor shouldn’t begin with evaluating products. It starts with knowing what you need to meet your current and future workforce challenges.
- Planning your implementation is essential to project success, but unplanned events will arise. You can’t anticipate everything, but you can have procedures and methods in place to manage them.
Join us on 27th June 2017 at 1:30pm (CST) for our first webinar on building the business case for your human capital management initiative.
Pixentia is a full-service technology company dedicated to helping clients solve business problems, improve the capability of their people, and achieve better results.