Your business success is not just dependent on the people inside your company but also your customers, partners, resellers, contractors, distributors, and others—your extended enterprise. It is a network of organizations working together to accomplish a common purpose. People in this network rely on each other to share knowledge and achieve goals.
As many organizations have learned, leaders don’t always have complete control over their company’s operations or reputation in an extended enterprise. They must lead through influence. How much alignment they have depends to a great extent on how well they communicate their vision, purpose, and standards.
An extended enterprise LMS can promote standards through learning and certification; it can also support your vision and purpose, not only through messaging communication but through education.
Customer training strengthens your brand’s credibility
Training your customers can offer them all the knowledge they need while interacting with your products. This helps them feel supported. Not only this increases awareness on your products and services but also enables a quick understanding of your culture and value proposition.
This can reinforce your credibility and can bring them or their friends back to you.
Scale your business with partner training
Partner training can also bring you many advantages.
- Offering the right foundational knowledge during onboarding can help your partners assimilate into the culture.
- Advanced sales training can equip your partners with insights that grow your sales.
- You can enable your partners to handle common customer questions, guide customers in finding solutions, lower your churn rate, and improve your net promoter score.
Training your distributors and resellers drive profitability
Your distributors and resellers need real-time information to perform their best. You can keep them informed with product knowledge, product update information and technical insights they need to support the sales process.
Well-trained sales staff sells more. Their employers enjoy higher revenue and higher employee retention.
Train your suppliers to maximize your supply chain efficiency
Maintaining strong relations with your suppliers is essential to improve your business.
Your suppliers need to understand your specific needs, so they can support you with quality services. Training them can improve their knowledge on quality standards, product specifications, packaging requirements and help them stay compliant.
Moreover, training your suppliers on business and management can help them handle deals and tasks better. They can also discover and implement new strategies that align with your business goals and drive success.
Franchise Training to ensure quality across your ecosystem
Offering training to your franchises can help you ensure that all your business units uphold your values, quality standards, and run operations in the way you expect.
This can standardize your business across the ecosystem, so your customers can count on quality wherever they go.
“An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.” ― Benjamin Franklin
According to the Brandon Hall Study 2017- “Extended Enterprise Learning: Generating Revenue and Adding Value” -
- 40% of organizations are generating revenue via extended enterprise learning, and almost one-third of those organizations are recouping more than half of their LMS costs.
- 56% of organizations say their extended enterprise learning efforts are effective or very effective – considerably better than overall learning effectiveness.
Building training to a wide variety of external audiences - each with a unique learning need, is complex unless you have a modern learning platform – one that can serve relevant learning, communicate to each user to help accomplish tasks together.
Enhance the performance of your extended enterprise with SumTotal
SumTotal Extended enterprise can help you deliver a consistent learning experience to your external audiences. It can support your entire learning ecosystem with people-centric tools that can bring value to your extended team.
Advanced Admin features to accelerate learning adoption
With SumTotal Extended enterprise admin features, your learning administrators can -
- Gain control over activity costs and its capabilities to support your partner organizations, multi-language support, e-commerce capabilities.
- Create self-paced activity bundles that allow users to access more content.
Learner-centric options to ease process and sustain interest
SumTotal optimizes learning process for your extended enterprise learners and makes the whole experience intuitive. Now your learners can
- Manage and pay for content in one transaction with convenient activity bundles, shopping cart and invoice screens.
- Stay informed with notifications for purchase and content expiration.
Expand your Business Success
SumTotal Extended enterprise will help you share knowledge and tools your people need to succeed.
- Reduce your admin overload.
- Make accessing learning swift and straightforward.
- Motivate your external audiences with user-centric learning when they need it.
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing all your network is up to date with latest info or course content.
An effective training approach can help your external audiences stay updated with your company’s vision, products, and services they need to grow your business.
Let SumTotal Extended enterprise be your tool to train your external audiences and drive business efficiency.